BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

over

EXAM IS OVER YAWW : D
im so happy right now cos i dont need to learn anymore and all i have to do now at school is finish all novels that i could get my hands on. I feel so free. Im currently at home right now. Its so cold in my father's bedroom : O

AND OMIGOD, i have a new OBSESSION.





Sungha Jung
Guitar Prodigy
2nd September 1996

HE IS SO TALENTED *dies*
he could play like millions of songs u never knew u can play on the guitar. im so jealous i could kill him. watch his videos at youtube, he's awesome, no doubt. i mean look at his FINGERS. my favourite songs are haru haru and wake me up when september ends. first time tengok tergamam. i am going to be obsessed with him for awhile : D Kjap lagi bosan la tu. HAHHA. Tapi he's so cute when he's playing. he plays with SOUL >:O

OKOK, enough about sungha jung. I cant wait for MAJAKA : D i hope nal,ira and yasmin can come. too bad its like a day after deepavali so nal maybe tak datang. AWW PLEASE DO COME. I miss you guys so badly. do come : )

0 comments: